- Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- 17.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 24.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 31.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Mobile App
- Standards & Quality Report
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
Names: Ruben Conne Laszlo Leah Sia Leigh Paige Dakota Sarah
Let’s talk about how you earned your Golden Tickets and our values:
- For my writing and staying on green all day, following the Golden Rules.
- Showing respect, like holding doors
- For my maths work on Education City
- Being polite – showing respect through kindness
- Helping solve a playground problem – showing cooperation by working together
- Very hard maths – division! I was in the Learning Pit but I got myself out!
- Good sitting and looking at the teacher
- We have a kindness wall – we stick up notes to show who has been kind.
- Our P6 assembly – there was a play about acceptance. What acceptance looks like and what non-acceptance looks like.