- Golden Breakfast
- 17.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 24.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 31.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Mobile App
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
- Standards & Quality Report
27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
Names: Maya, Riley, Aiden, Maddison, Maja, Jake, Theo, Eve, Brendan, Kiefer
Let’s talk about ….playing outside and our playground changes this week!
I love it! I get to see my friends from the other classes!
- I loved the den building this week. The P7 area is great – that will be me next year. The smiley face area with the toys was my favourite this week.
- Lunchtimes are better as there is more time!
- I love playing outside. I like the trim trail the best.
- I really like the P7 area – it’s a great idea.
- I like having a warning bell so you know it’s nearly time up. The different areas this week are really good and the door at lunchtime opens quickly now.
- It’s good fun playing with my friends.
- I like running about with my friends
- It’s okay, new break times are good – there should be less arguments.
- It’s better, I like the running games best.
Any other comments or ideas?
- Can we have a timetable at lunchtime too?
- Can we get more stuff for den building
- Email/App update to parents/carers- den building support
- Lunchtime timetable to be shared at Get Together on Monday 30.04.18
- Agree with staff team next ‘Drop Everything and Read’ week.