- Golden Breakfast & Blether
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Mobile App
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
Tis the season to be jolly and for Primary Schools to be very, very busy!
We are delighted to share the following key events/diary dates with you:
- Thursday 7th December - Letham Lights Switch on - Choir Performing at Letham Area Office, 6-7pm
- Friday 15th December - Christmas Jumper Day; 50p donations welcome for Perth Foodbank
- Friday 15th December - Coffee Morning (time tbc)
- Monday 18th December - M&M Productions: Robin Hood - £2 per pupil please
- Tuesday 19th December- Whole School Carol Concert, 2pm - £2 per ticket
- Wednesday 20th December - Christmas Lunch
- Wednesday 20th December - P1 & P1/2 Party, 1.30pm
- Wednesday 20th December - P6 & P6 Party, 1.30pm
- Wednesday 20th December - Cherry Tree Party, 1.30pm
- Thursday 21st December - P2 & P3 Party, 9.30am
- Thursday 21st December - P4/5 & 5/6 Party, 1.30pm
- Thursday 21st December - Choir performing at Ochil Nursing Home, 1.30pm
* P3/4 & P4 party tbc
We have tried very hard not to ask families for too much extra money as Christmas is already an expensive time of year. The full cost of the pantomime performance is £700 (£3 per head) and we hope to cover the rest of the cost through our fundraising activities across the school year.
The money raised from the concert tickets will be used to support our social snack which continues to be free for P1-4 children and is subsidised for our older children who contribute 20p per day.
Raffle tickets will be on sale from Monday 11th December, £1 per strip - each class has been allocated a colour and the children have been asked to donate a matching gift e.g. red box of mince pies, blue bottle of bubble bath, green box of matchmakers, purple box of Heroes etc. Details of the colours have been posted on the website under 'Christmas Raffle'.
Our Parent Council have very kindly agreed to subsidise the parties so there will be no charge for the Christmas parties either!