- Parent Information
- Anti-Bullying Week 2016
- Absence from School
- Revised Attendance Protocol 08.16
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Parent Pay
- 06.03.17 School Dinners - Price Increase
- School Meals Survey
- Free School Meals
- Breakfast Club - Important Information
- New Dinner Menu
- NSPCC - Childline
- School Uniform
- Parent Council
- Parents in Playground
- Halloween Disco
- Christmas Fayre
- Golden Rules
- School Aims
- School Improvement
- Severe Weather
- Nursery Attendance
- Wider Achievement at Letham
Free School Meals
Not only are school meals delicious and good for you they may also be free! Please check the criteria below to find out if your family qualify. Registering for Free School Meals does not mean your child has to take a school meal every day - it gives you the choice. Registering for Free School Meals will also ensure your school is allocated additional funding through the Pupil Equity Fund!
- Income Support (IS)
- Income based Job Seeker's Allowance (IBJSA)
- Any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (CTC), but not Working Tax Credit, and your income is less than £16,105.
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) and Working Tax Credit (WTC) and your income is less than £6,420
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit where the monthly earned income does not exceed £610
- State Pension Credit (Nursery only)
- Incapacity and Severe Disablement Allowance (Nursery only)
Looked after and accommodated children are also eligible. (Nursery only)
How do I apply for Free School Meals?
Supporting evidence from Jobcentre Plus must be dated within 6 weeks of the date of your claim and Tax Credit Award Notices (TC602) must relate to financial year 2017/2018.
Free School Meal claims will not be backdated and entitlement will start from the date applications are processed by Education & Children's Services.
Find more information on PKC website http://www.pkc.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals