- Anti-Bullying Week 2016
- Parent Information
- Absence from School
- Revised Attendance Protocol 08.16
- Curriculum for Excellence
- New Dinner Menu
- Parent Pay
- Breakfast Club - Important Information
- School Meals - Price Increase
- Free School Meals
- School Meals Survey
- 06.03.17 School Dinners - Price Increase
- School Fund
- 12.03.18 SAFE
- NSPCC - Childline
- School Uniform
- Parent Council
- Parents in Playground
- Christmas Raffle 2017
- Bingo Tea 21.03.18
- Christmas Fayre
- Halloween Disco
- School Aims
- Golden Rules
- Pupil Equity Fund
- School Improvement
- Severe Weather
- Nursery Attendance
- Wider Achievement at Letham
Free School Meals
Please help! A number of our families have not yet registered for Free School Meals - for each child registered we get an extra £1200 per year of funding. We are happy to help you check if you pop into the office!
Not only are school meals delicious and good for you they may also be free! Please check the criteria below to find out if your family qualify. Registering for Free School Meals does not mean your child has to take a school meal every day - it gives you the choice. Registering for Free School Meals will also ensure your school is allocated additional funding through the Pupil Equity Fund!
- Income Support (IS)
- Income based Job Seeker's Allowance (IBJSA)
- Any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (CTC), but not Working Tax Credit, and your income is less than £16,105.
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) and Working Tax Credit (WTC) and your income is less than £6,420
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit where the monthly earned income does not exceed £610
- State Pension Credit (Nursery only)
- Incapacity and Severe Disablement Allowance (Nursery only)
Looked after and accommodated children are also eligible. (Nursery only)
How do I apply for Free School Meals?
Supporting evidence from Jobcentre Plus must be dated within 6 weeks of the date of your claim and Tax Credit Award Notices (TC602) must relate to financial year 2017/2018.
Free School Meal claims will not be backdated and entitlement will start from the date applications are processed by Education & Children's Services.
Find more information on PKC website http://www.pkc.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals