- Golden Breakfast
- 17.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 24.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 31.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
- Mobile App
- Standards & Quality Report
Monday 18th June at 2pm
We are again planning our annual Fun Run event to raise money for school funds. Our focus this year is to support social snack and purchase outdoor equipment for children to use at break times; den building is the most popular so far and we are about to pay £700 to get a pitch marked out on the smaller grass area next to our nursery garden.
All children are being asked to pay a £2 entry fee rather than asking family and friends for sponsors - consent forms will be sent home on Monday. Any children not taking part will supported in school.
- All children should bring a water bottle to school.
- All children should bring an outdoor PE kit – no football colours
- Morning Nursery will run 1 lap at 11.00 with the help of some P6 pupils
- Afternoon Nursery will run 1 lap with the rest of the school
- P1 and P2 pupils will be expected to run up to 5 laps
- P3-6 pupils will be expected to run a maximum of 20 laps
- P7 pupils will be allowed to try and set a new school record
Please ensure your child returns the entry slip and entry fee to the office by Monday 18th June. Entry fees can also be paid via Parent Pay.
Thank you for your continued support.