- Golden Breakfast
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
- Standards & Quality Report
- Mobile App
In Letham Primary School we routinely run a series of social and emotional activity groups to support children. "Gail's Groups" is how you may often hear the children refer to them! The children are always invited to attend and attendance is voluntary and solely dependent on whether the child wishes to attend or not.
The programmes that are run are made up of a variety of different activities and discussions aimed at building confidence, self-esteem, peer support, friendship and resilience and are delivered to the children in an informal, relaxed environment.
As always we will be running more of these groups after the Christmas break and should your child / children be invited to attend and/or should you require any further information, please feel free to pop into school for a chat or contact me on the school phone number.
I look forward to supporting some of your children in the coming months