- Golden Breakfast
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
- Standards & Quality Report
- Mobile App
Letham Primary School
P1 Enrolment - August 2018
Will your child be five before 28 February 2018?
Then it's time to enrol them for school!
Parents/carers whose children will be five on or before that date should register their children to start school during the week beginning the 15th January 2018. This year we will be holding specific sessions when you can register. This will be on Monday 15th 8.45 am- 10am and 2-3pm and Tuesday 16th 8.45am-10am and 2-3pm/
If you are new to Letham Primary School and would like to arrange a visit before submitting your registration form please do not hesitate to make an appointment via the school office on 477550.
When you register your child you will need:
- your child's birth certificate
- your Council Tax Assessment Letter/Book
- a recent utility bill as proof that you live permanently at your address
- to check your school catchment area - http://www.pkc.gov.uk/article/3581/Find-my-school-catchment-area (we are happy to help with this also)
Parents of children who will be five years old between the start of the school session in August and the end of December who consider that their child may benefit from a further year of early learning and childcare should discuss this with the Head Teacher, Principal Teacher, Nursery Teacher or partner provider. A referral for a deferred entry place can then be made. The Council’s Priority Admissions Panel will make decisions on an individual basis.
Children who will be five between 1 January 2018 and the last day of February 2018 are entitled to an additional year of funded early learning and childcare if their parents decide it is too early to send them to school; because all children develop at different rates, for some younger children a deferred start to primary school may be appropriate.
If you would like further information please contact the school office or visit the PKC website: http://www.pkc.gov.uk/article/12296/Primary-School-Enrolment
The next school session begins on Tuesday 14th August 2018.