- Golden Breakfast & Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Mobile App
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
P3-4 After School Gym & Dance Classes
Active Schools are offering afterschool activity classes for P3&4 pupils after the October holidays. Two are on offer. Children will have to return to school for the classes which both start at 3.50 p.m.
- Gymnastics - This session will take place on Fridays at 3.50 – 4.40 p.m. starting the first week back on 27th October and run for 8 weeks. There will be no be class on 17th November which is an in-service day.
- Dance Sessions will be held on a Wednesday at 3.50 – 4.40 p.m. starting the first week back, Wednesday 25th October. These will run for 8 weeks until Wednesday 13th December but there will be no class on Wednesday 8th November.
The classes will be taken by our Active Schools modern apprentices, Alex and Blaine and supported by Alys Hughes, Active Schools. We would be glad to work with any parent volunteers and will be able to offer some training. If you would like to help with the classes, please contact me asap, by mobile or e-mail. My contact details are:
- Direct Dial: 07827955597
- E-Mail: email@example.com
If you would like your child to take part in the sessions, please text or e-mail Alys with their name and which activity, dance or gymnastics, they wish to attend and I will be in touch on Tuesday 17th October to confirm places. Then fill in and return the attached consent form to the school office before the first session. Places are limited but I will keep the details of any pupils who do not get a place and be in touch in if any spaces become free or look at running additional sessions.