- Vision, Values & Aims
- 10.09.18 Anti-Bullying & Feeling Safe
- Anti-Bullying Week 2016
- Parent Information
- Revised Attendance Protocol 08.16
- Absence from School
- Breakfast Club - Important Information
- Free School Meals
- School Meals - Price Increase
- School Meal Payments
- School Fund
- NSPCC - Childline
- Medication Guidance
- Golden Rules
- School Aims
- Pupil Equity Fund
- Pupil Equity Fund - Free School Trips
- Reports - June 2018
- School Improvement
- 05/18 Survey - Parent Views
- Severe Weather
- Wider Achievement at Letham
- Letham Kids Club
Parents in Playground
At our first Parent Council Meeting on Monday 5th September a concern was raised over the number of parents and carers who are not following the agreed protocols when the bells ring at 9am and 3.05pm.
It is really important that all children feel safe when entering and exiting the school. Having adults you do not know standing next to you can be very intimidating.
We would again like to remind all parents and carers of the following:
When the bell rings at 9am:
- All parents and carers should move back behind the smiley faces to allow the children to line up.
- If you need to speak to a staff member please wait until the children have entered the school.
- Do not try to enter the school before the children – please use the main entrance if you need to talk to someone before 9am.
When the bell rings at 3.05pm:
- All parents and carers should stay behind the smiley faces to allow all children to find their adult/s - it is a good idea to stay in the same space each day.
- If you need to speak to a staff member please wait until all of the children have been dismissed by their teachers.
- If you need to speak to a teacher who is not in the playground please visit the school office to ask to see them - do not go directly to their classrooms.