- Golden Breakfast
- 17.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 24.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 31.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Mobile App
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
- Standards & Quality Report
School Improvement Visit - ELAV
PKC Education & Children's Services staff will visit Letham Primary School on Friday 23rd March and Monday 26th March as part of an Extended Learning & Achievement Visit (ELAV). A report will be completed after the visit and this will be shared with all families after Easter.
Our ELAV team will be led by our Quality Improvement Officer, Mrs Kim Ramsay. The team will also include local Head Teachers and Education Support Staff.
The purpose of the visit is to support our school self-evaluation and to help us identify our strengths and next steps.
The team will visit classrooms, meet with parents, staff and children, review school documents and meet with both Mrs Forbes and Miss Oliver.
We are looking for parent and carer volunteers who are available on Friday 23rd from 2.15pm to take part in a Parent Discussion group with Mrs Ramsay. If you are able to pop in for a coffee and a chat please give the school a call or catch Mrs Forbes and Miss Oliver in the playground.
If we have too many volunteers we may have to draw names from a hat - if we do not have enough we may have to come out to the playground and 'persuade' some of you!