- Golden Breakfast
- 17.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 24.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 31.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
- Standards & Quality Report
- Mobile App
Dear Parents and Carers,
Welcome back! We hope that you had a wonderful holiday and are ready for the busy term ahead! We had a really positive start to the term yesterday at our Get Together where we were thinking about what makes us unique. Your family home learning task for this week is to discuss what it means to be unique and your child should come up with a list of 5 (or more) things which make them unique.
Our House Points focus for this term will continue to be smart uniform, 4S lines (your child will be able to explain what the 4S's stand for) and presenting our work to the best of our ability.
As the weather is now getting chillier, please make sure your child has a warm, waterproof jacket, hat, gloves and scarf (if appropriate).
A gentle reminder from Mr Stephen about gyms kits- please ensure your child has indoor trainers/ gym shoes, white t-shirt and black shorts.
We have our school Foodbank which is fully stocked, not just with food products but sanitary products also. This is located in the main school foyer. Please help yourself to anything you may need.
Please continue to check our dates section of the website regularly as these will be updated with Christmas events which are coming up!
Don't hesitate to get in touch with your child's teacher, school office or myself if you have any queries.
Jo White DHT 23.10.18