- Parent Information
- Anti-Bullying Week 2016
- Revised Attendance Protocol 08.16
- Absence from School
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Free School Meals
- 06.03.17 School Dinners - Price Increase
- School Meals - Price Increase
- New Dinner Menu
- Breakfast Club - Important Information
- School Meals Survey
- Parent Pay
- School Fund
- NSPCC - Childline
- School Uniform
- Parent Council
- Parents in Playground
- Bingo Tea 21.03.18
- Christmas Fayre
- Halloween Disco
- Christmas Raffle 2017
- School Aims
- Golden Rules
- Pupil Equity Fund
- School Improvement
- Severe Weather
- Nursery Attendance
- Wider Achievement at Letham
PKC have published new guidance for all nurseries which requires all parents and carers to inform their nursery if their child is absent.
In order to ensure the wellbeing and safety of all children it is essential that parents/carers exercise responsibility to: -
- Keep the nursery/school up to date with telephone numbers and emergency contacts.
- Inform the nursery/school of any pre-arranged absence.
- Inform the nursery/school of their child’s absence no later than 15 minutes after the start of the session.
- Respond promptly to contacts from nursery/school asking why their child is not in nursery.
- Share any concerns they have around their family with nursery staff to help ensure sensitive support for the child; and/or share those concerns with the child’s Named Person.
If Nursery staff are not contacted the following steps will be followed to find out the whereabouts of nursery children:
- Nursery staff to phone main contact/s
- Nursery staff to phone emergency contact/s
- Nursery staff to alert Head Teacher
- HT to contact Health Visitor
- HT to contact Duty Social Work if appropriate
From Monday 28th September 2015 Letham Primary School will be following this guidance. Please support us to comply with this new guidance by phoning, texting or emailing us if your child is absent from nursery:
School number: 01738 477550
Nursery - Room 1: 01738 474193
Nursery - Room 2: 01738 477556
Absence line: 477555
Text message: 07804 659516