Parent Contact Feedback
Many thanks to everyone who took the time to complete the 'homework' tasks during Parent Contact.
We have collated the results and are delighted by the positive feedback received. Some of the highlights for our staff team are:
- All families feel parent evenings and school reports give helpful feedback
- Almost all children enjoy coming to school
- Almost all families agree staff show concern for the care and welfare of children
- Almost all families feel the school is well led
- Almost all families agree there is mutual respect between staff and children
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement we have identified the following areas as action points:
- Supporting parents/carers with homework
- Ensuring if a concern is raised parents/carers feel it will be dealt with
If you have any questions or would like a full copy of the results please do not hesitate to contact Miss Oliver or Mrs Forbes.