Strengthening Families- P6 and P7
Secondary School Transition Opportunity
Strengthening Families Course
We would like to offer you the opportunity to take part in an exciting Secondary School Transition Course – Strengthening Families. Strengthening Families courses have been running in Perth & Kinross for the past year and the feedback from parents and children attending the course has been really positive.
This course will have many benefits for your child as they move from Primary School into Secondary School. There are also great opportunities for parents to meet up with other parents, learn new skills and share some of the challenges facing managing children as they develop through the teenage years.
This course is being offered to all P6 and P7 young people and their families.
- Venue- Letham Primary School
- We are holding a meet and greet session on Thursday 28th January from 3.15 until 4.15.
- Date/ time – Course starting Thursday 4th February for 7 weeks. (3.15pm until 5.45pm)
- Evening meal and crèche are provided.
- Transport provided if needed.
- Course is led by Community Link Workers- Chris Forber and Marco Allen
We would strongly urge you to take up this fantastic opportunity. If you are interested please complete the application form which are available from Miss Oliver, DHT. Please get in touch if you have any questions.