- Vision, Values & Aims
- 10.09.18 Anti-Bullying & Feeling Safe
- Absence from School
- Breakfast Club
- School Meal Payments
- Free School Meals
- School Fund
- NSPCC - Childline
- Medication Guidance
- School Aims
- Golden Rules
- Pupil Equity Fund
- Pupil Equity Fund - Free School Trips
- Reports - June 2018
- School Improvement
- Severe Weather
- Letham Kids Club
If your child is in P1 to P3
Free School Meals are offered to ALL pupils in P1 - P3 without the need for parents/carers to submit an application form. However, an application form must be completed if you also require a school clothing grant for your child in P1-P3.
Don't forget to submit an application form for Free School Meals for your child when he/she moves into P4 as they will no longer be automatically entitled to Free School Meals.
For further information, please view the free school meals flyer for parents [386Kb].
If your child is P4 or above
You can claim free school meals and a school clothing grant for your child(ren) if you are receiving:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income based Job Seeker's Allowance (IBJSA)
- Any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (CTC), but not Working Tax Credit, and your income is less than £16,105.
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) and Working Tax Credit (WTC) and your income is less than £6,900
- If you are between 16 and 18 years old and receive any of these benefits in your own right, you can claim free school meals for yourself.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit where the monthly earned income does not exceed £610
For more information on Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit visit the Inland Revenue website.
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals and School clothing Grant please fill out the online application form.
Tayside Contracts provides our meals service. Children pre-order their choices in class using the smartboard each day.
You can select the website address below for the interactive menu - this shows you the pictures of the meals or the leaflet issued to all children.