- Vision, Values & Aims
- 10.09.18 Anti-Bullying & Feeling Safe
- Anti-Bullying Week 2016
- Parent Information
- Revised Attendance Protocol 08.16
- Absence from School
- Breakfast Club - Important Information
- Free School Meals
- School Meals - Price Increase
- School Meal Payments
- School Fund
- NSPCC - Childline
- Medication Guidance
- Golden Rules
- School Aims
- Pupil Equity Fund
- Pupil Equity Fund - Free School Trips
- Reports - June 2018
- School Improvement
- 05/18 Survey - Parent Views
- Severe Weather
- Wider Achievement at Letham
- Letham Kids Club
It is our opinion that when learners wear school uniform their behaviour, and therefore their learning, tends to be better. We strongly encourage all learners to wear school uniform.
As part of our renewed focus on our vision, values and aims we will be working closely with parents and carers at the start of session 19/20 to ensure all children are dressed appropriately for school. It is an expectation that all parents/carers will support their children to respect our school rules and this will include our uniform policy.
Support is available by applying for assistance: 19/20 Session form available on PKC website from late June.
Our preferred basics are:
- Black or grey skirt or trousers/shorts
- Blue or white shirts /polo shirts
- Blue or navy summer dresses
- Grey, navy/blue or black sweaters/cardigans (no other colours will be allowed)
- LETHAM blue sweatshirts
School logo Uniform - We have a small selection of uniform available at the school office, alternatively please follow the link to Border Embroideries to order online https://www.border-embroideries.co.uk/schools/letham-primary-school-perth.html
All pupils need gym shoes, black shorts and a white/blue t-shirt in school for PE. These should be plain.
Football colours are not permitted in school and outdoor kits are often required throughout the school year.
Many thanks for your support.